Intrada's approach to Internet Marketing is a systemized process created to ensure the delivery of an accurate experience to the end user. Internet Marketing Campaigns can serve many purposes for a business including: increasing visibility of a company brand, communicating with current customers, presenting valuable information and targeting new prospects and sales.
We, at Intrada, begin any project by completing the following objectives:
- Understand what our clients do and who their customers are.
- Review and comprehend current communication and marketing channels (Print / Social / Internet / Media / Web).
- Research and Confirm Marketing Media Channels to focus on for message delivery.
- Review current website, traffic and framework for support of an Internet Marketing campaign.
- Identify the target audience to receive the communication.
- Establish the goals, tracking and desired return on investment.
Intrada's Internet Marketing Services include:
- Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Call To Action & Landing Pages
- Content, Messaging & Communications
- E-Blast & E-Newsletter
- PRO-Active Managed Internet Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management & Marketing (SMM)
- Web Design & Custom API Development